About the role :
The Safety and Reliability division at Enbridge, has an exciting opportunity for a Supervisor of it Business Relations to join their team! If you’re experienced in business technology strategy development, solution discovery, new product introduction, program delivery, service management, risk management and relationship management we want to hear from you!
- Provide leadership and day-to-day management of a team of Business Engagement Specialists, Business Analysts and Project Managers (employees and contractors) located in Edmonton, Calgary and Houston.
- Provide mentorship, coaching and formal leadership to team members in order to provide an enabled and empowered environment with a focus on relationships, business engagement and delivery of business benefits.
- Jointly develop multiyear technology roadmaps aligned with Enbridge’s overall Strategic Priorities, TIS’s Strategic Imperatives and L&R Safety and Reliability strategy and collaborate with leaders to develop Long-Range Plans and the associated TIS capital and operational budget & resources.
- Lead the executing, sustaining and adoption of sophisticated and robust programs/projects in alignment with the technology roadmaps, work closely with Program Management Office to deliver and follow ePMO methodology.
- Ensure the full delivery of TIS value to the business teams and leadership by encouraging high-level relationships, sensing opportunities and selling the value of TIS in delivering business solutions.
Candidate requirements :
- Bachelors degree or a diploma in business, computer science or a related field.
- 10 years of experience in Information Technology or related area with 5 years of experience as a project manager and 5 years experience in a leadership role or in a strategic role working directly with client or customer with a delivery focus.
- Ability to drive in-house Product development cycle as and when needed.
- Strong prioritization skills to complete work within defined timeframes in a fast paced program environment.
- Effective communication skills. Must be able to explain technology concepts and issues in a manner that business partners understand.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills with all levels of management.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to empower teams to apply skills and techniques to tackle multifaceted and sophisticated problems.
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills, coupled with the ability to establish relationships and bring people together.
- Valid passport to travel between Canada and US Enbridge offices.