About The Role:
The Group Accounting Department is looking for an IT Management Controller to report to the Head of Management Control.
- Making NPF and CSF entries.
- Passing ODs to the accounting system to adjust analytical allocations if necessary.
- Valuing and passing payroll assets.
- Controlling the level of expenses and the accounting allocation of expenses.
- Monitor budget flow by organisation and budget code.
- Checking that the business cases are properly implemented.
- Supporting operational staff in setting up the invoicing of subsidiaries.
- Prepare files for operational staff.
- To send to the financial managers of the subsidiaries, the valuations of their use of the IS.
- Calculate depreciation forecasts according to the ISD’s CAPEX level.
- Loading of tools (Business Objects, Hyperion, QUALIAC, …) with data from each scenario.
- Participate in the implementation of projects to improve the processes and working methods of the position.
- You have a degree in engineering or business and have at least 5 years of experience.
- You have a good knowledge of ABC modelling and IT. You have a solid knowledge of ABC modelling and IT.
- You are rigorous, have strong analytical and synthesis skills, and are very independent.
- You have a good command of Excel, as well as office automation tools.