About The Role:
Orange is a major actor in the Telecom market. We are continuously investing in our IT department and maybe your talent is the one we are currently looking for!
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for a IT Performance Data Analyst.
- You report at all levels of the organization and steer the development of action plan to increase/improve the IT performance
- You are responsible for generating and managing pre-defined, and strictly documented, regularly scheduled reports and production of any ad hoc reports in accordance with the IT needs
- You set, follow and recommend performance indicators and dashboards for the IT department in line with Orange IT and sourcing strategy.
- You help aligning IT stakeholders with the objectives of the department and make them aware of any gaps in their performance.
- You define reliable methods to verify continuously and automatically the KPIs
- You coordinate (collect and ensure quality) data necessary for management reporting and to support decisions through KPIs and metrics.
- You suggest automation for the IT performance reports
- You assess the current state, identify the requirements, and defines the future state and/or the solution (for reporting and tooling). You research, gather and synthesize information for tooling and reportings.
- You act as business owner for reporting projects and initiatives to move to strategic portfolio management tool
- You have a university degree (or equivalent by relevant experience) and minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- You have a deep knowledge in performance framework
- You have a technical expertise in Jira/Confluence, Microsoft Office Suite and Power BI
- Knowledge of the overall IT/Telco architecture is a major advantage
- In terms of soft skills: you have strong analytical skills and can have a helicopter view
- You have great communication skills, are a team player and enjoy being in touch with a large range of stakeholders
- You are improvement driven and not afraid by change
- You speak and write in English fluently, knowledge of French/Dutch is a major asset