About the role:
As a java engineer you will sit within the Institutional domain which delivers full end-to-end world class products and services to our global Institutional, Corporate and Commercial and Retail customers across Asia. It incorporates capabilities across areas of Investment Banking, Trading and Sales, Cash Management, Wholesale Lending and Trade Finance and with a single view of a customer to better integrate business and technology in creating a seamless customer experience. The domain leads digital transformation in areas such as trade and supply chain management to create a seamless customer experience.
- to work collaboratively with the ANZ Institutional business in a fast-paced environment to deliver optimal customer outcomes and values at speed.
- to continuously uplift and modernize the existing systems with the best of breed of technologies.
- to provide 2nd line DEV support and timely resolve critical production issues outside core AU business hours.
You will ideally be well-versed in both technology and capital markets business domain.
- Java 8+, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Batch, Hibernate
- Microservices architecture – Desirable Spring Cloud stack knowledge
- RDBMS – MSSQL
- Messaging and middleware e.g. MQ Apache Kafka, Apache Camel, JMS
- Strong understanding of OOPS, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns and ability to write clean & testable code.
- Unit testing frameworks – Junit and Mocking frameworks
- Familiarity with CI and CD tools such as Bamboo etc
- Self-starter and proven ability to drive and deliver outcomes and values to our customers end-to-end at speed
- Meticulous, excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Passionate about technologies and know how best to continuously uplift our technology solutions against a backdrop of competing priorities.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with onshore teams to deliver positive outcomes
- A growth mindset and constantly learning attitude