About The Role:
Eni is an integrated energy company, where innovation and sustainability projects are a key element in the pursuit of the company’s strategy and in particular in accelerating the energy transition path. At Eni it is possible to contribute personally to business development and have a significant impact in the transition process towards a low-carbon future.
- To provide quantitative and analytical support to the decision-making process relating to the management and development of the commercial business of Fuel Cards and Fuel Vouchers, supporting the Sales Operation functions in management reporting activities.
- Analysing sales and business performance data and monitoring internal costs, as well as the success of specific commercial initiatives.
- Master’s degree in Economics or Management Engineering.
- A maximum of three years experience.
- Strong propensity for topics of the Industry sector in which Eni.
- Sustainable Mobility business operates, with particular focus on Sales issues in the B2B sustainable mobility field.
- Good knowledge of the English language.