About The Role:
You will be part of Eni’s Digital & Information Technology structure, which is responsible for ensuring the development of Digital and ICT strategies in order to guarantee alignment with business objectives and maximum exploitation of technological integration and innovation. You will work with colleagues with expertise in the development of cloud native applications for the creation of digital products to support Eni’s business.
- Supporting the demand & delivery units engaged in the design, development and release phases of cloud native applications by providing them with cloud tools and technologies.
- Ensuring the overall operation of the cloud platforms and services of competence with a focus on resource optimisation, cost management, monitoring and performance.
- Ensuring the adoption of the DevSecOps framework for managing the lifecycle of modern applications in liaison with the other units of the function.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or other STEM disciplines.
- Maximum 3 years of experience in the role being researched.
- Knowledge of the main technological services of Cloud Service Providers for the development of cloud native applications (e.g. Kubernetes and other PaaS services).
- Knowledge of the main methodologies for cloud native application development (e.g. GitOps and DevSecOps) and supporting products; knowledge of infrastructure as code tools (e.g. Terraform and Ansible).
- Good knowledge of the English language.