As a Sales Coordinator Worldwide Enterprise, you will communicate accurate sales-related information to internal and external customers, ensuring expectations are exceeded by coordinating required actions through to conclusion. Following defined processes and procedures you will maximize the efficiency and selling time of the Manager Worldwide Sales and the team of Worldwide Local Account Executive. Enhance large experience in Vertical Industry sectors.
– Collate sales information from defined sources to produce standard reports of key sales activities.
– Ensure that data is validated and that reports are produced and circulated by deadlines.
– Produce accurate breakdown of district figures; and with appropriate guidance support the goal-setting process.
– Align with peers and internal teams to share knowledge and improve understanding of available reporting, tools, and processes.
– Maintain procedures and tools to support the team in the processing and retrieval of information.
– Provide accurate information to internal and external customers on general sales-related queries.
Skills & Requirements:
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English, preferably also in German.
– Excellent numeracy skills; with attention to detail.
– Good Microsoft Office (e.g. high level of Excel skill) & PC skills.
– Excellent planning and organizing skills.
– Commercial awareness and knowledge of sales reporting tools/goal-setting processes.
– Good analytical skills with experience in managing data and reporting.