About The Role:
The Lead Fleet Equipment Specialist is responsible for leading the acquisition department activities which include, capital budget activities, leading the vehicle equipment teams and life cycle cost-analyses. Other duties include updating, and developing specifications for a wide-range of vehicles and equipment working with internal customers.
- Lead day-to-day activities and projects for the Ameren IL Fleet Acquisition team.
- Manage capital budget and provide monthly forecast to Business Performance Specialist(s).
- Coordinate the Ameren IL equipment teams and establish standardized specification standards.
- Establish equipment life cycles in accordance with industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain Asset Management criteria within EMPRV database.
- Provide data to general accounting group to establish yearly transportation rates.
- Administer the vehicle auction process.
- Interact with Sourcing group to develop contracts for Fleet vehicle purchases.
- Manage the fleet electrification activities
- Lead day to day technical activates for vehicle telematics
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five or more years related work experience in project management, specification, design, acquisition or maintenance activities required .
- Knowledge of mechanical, technical and automotive terminology required.
- Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of the organization, adapt to a dynamic work group, and be able to handle multiple projects.
- knowledge of EMPRV and Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint).