About the role :
the logistics activities manager will be Reporting to the team manager, you manage the work of a team made up of about fifteen handlers:
- You guarantee the proper implementation of working methods and procedures (receptions, storage, preparations, shipments, etc.) both physical and computer-based.
- You ensure daily compliance with work safety rules and good handling practices.
- You train, organize, animate and assist the work of a dock team with the concern for quality and efficiency.
- You are close to the field and your teams, actively participating in part in the handling activity.
Candidate requirements :
- Coming from a logistics training, you have significant experience in the same type of warehouse position.
- Organized, rigorous and reactive, you are proactive and know how to stimulate and support your teams.
- You master computer tools and know how to use a WMS (REFLEX type)
- You have the CACES 1-3-5 license