As a Sales Data Analyst on the EMEA Sales Analytics team, you will partner with sales operations leadership, associates, and stakeholders to build scalable infrastructure and a central hub of datasets and dashboards. This will support data-driven decisions and insights that translate directly to accelerate business growth and improve Google’s ability to serve its Cloud customers at scale.
– Define a robust set of datasets and dashboard to support key business processes, e.g., forecast, quarterly business cadence, etc.
– Enable the regional and functional sales teams, with at-scale dashboards, insights, analysis, and common processes and tools.
– Provide thought leadership and input into global sales data infrastructure projects and central analysis.
– Partner with sales operations and sales management on ad-hoc data and analysis requests.
Skills & Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
– Experience with writing SQL queries, including creating and maintaining tables.
– Experience with analysis or business intelligence tools, including dashboards, spreadsheets, and Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, or similar.
– Ability to speak and write in English fluently.