About the role :
The low voltage electrician is at the heart of the monitoring and modernization of the Network to guarantee the supply and the safety of the Infrastructure works. Thanks to you, the Network is modernizing and developing in Ile de France
- Monitoring, maintenance and modernization of signaling installations, detection and control systems, light signals and switches
- Intervention on faulty railway signaling electrical installations
- Contribution to the work of renewal or creation of railway installations
- Supervision of work carried out by external service providers.
Candidate requirements :
- Desired experience in the following fields: energy, electricity, electronics, electrical engineering.