Lube Oil Flushing EngineerFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
Perform pre-mobilisation function testing of equipment, review work packs and procedures for execution for one of more Hydraulic service line, i.e. chemical cleaning, high pressure test, hot oil flushing, hose inspection and replacement.
- Chemically clean and treat internal surfaces of hydraulic lines.
- Perform hot oil flushing to reach target cleanliness level.
- Inspect and verify that the cleanliness level has been achieved.
- Follow the proper steps when disassembling the flushing loops to prevent contaminants from re–entering the cleaned system. Seal off all openings with plugs, blind flanges and Plastic sheets.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- 3 years working experience in hydraulic services in local or overseas oil and gas industries
- Trade certifications and training in chemical cleaning, high pressure test, hot oil flushing, hose inspection and replacement, etc.
- Work exposure in onshore shipyards and offshore environment.