Maintenance Department ManagerFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
Maintenance managers oversee and lead maintenance procedures and actions in a company. Also known as maintenance supervisors, these professionals manage activities for the repair of buildings, landscapes, and offices. Duties include tracking expenses, reporting progress, and assigning schedules.
- HSE: Participate in the development of the entity’s safety culture, define and implement (with HR) the entity’s individual training plan (including HSE), monitor HSE aspects of subcontracting companies.
- Leading the main activities and teams within the department: Planning, Budgeting, Major and Specific Operations, HR, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Maintenance Engineering and Maintenance Contract Management, Reporting.
- Define and implement maintenance policies. Manage the equipment obsolescence plan.
- Preparing, defending and monitoring short term maintenance; medium term and investment budgets.
- Ensure the application of the maintenance programme; Measure the effectiveness of maintenance work through KPIs.
- Prepare and submit specifications and contractual strategies, assess unmet needs and draw up specific contracts where necessary.
- To ensure the implementation of major surface maintenance according to a defined budget and annual schedule. Ensure the preparation of operations and. Checking the qualification of service providers and the implementation.
- Qualification: General engineering degree or in the field of Elec, Meca, Instrum.
- Languages: French and English spoken and written; Arabic is a plus.
- Professional Experience: 15 years in the Oil & Gas industry, having already held at least one similar position.