About the role:
You will be hierarchically attached to the Manager of the “Energy Monitoring Pumps and Turbo-pumps” department.
As a maintenance engineer you will have a technical leadership role in the execution of our projects and will be in contact with customers, sales representatives, project managers, Quality, the spare parts department, site managers, workshops, buyers and Suppliers.
- Ensure the implementation and technical coordination of projects
- Provide technical support for offers and preliminary projects
- Keep the technical heritage of our machines up to date
- Carry out equipment expertise on site and in the workshop and monitor repairs
- Write summary notes of the maintenance carried out
- Provide technical support during the manufacture of equipment
- Respond to waiver and non-compliance requests
- Respond to requests from sites (hotline, incidental, construction sites)
- Propose and carry out modification/improvement/obsolescence studies of equipment
- Perform material resistance calculations
- Participate in technical meetings with the client
- Enrich the Feedback database (REX)
- Prepare and organize design reviews
- You have a Bac +5 Mechanical Engineer/Generalist or equivalent knowledge/experience .
- You have 5 years’ experience in a design or maintenance design office in the industrial or energy sector.
- Good knowledge of general mechanics and thermodynamics is required.
- Knowledge of rotating machinery (pumps/turbines) is necessary
- You are comfortable with computer tools such as the MS Office Pack (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and know CAD tools (CATIA V5 / AUTOCAD).
- You distinguish yourself by your sense of oral and written communication, your ability to synthesize and work in a team and your willingness to learn.
- You have a synthetic mind and are proactive.
- Fluent French and English.