About the role :
Cenovus is currently looking for a Maintenance Manager based in Calgary.
- Determining and continuously validating maintenance philosophies, strategy and procedures
- Ensuring that maintenance records are reviewed and analyzed to achieve continuous improvement and that appropriate reports are issued
- Functionally responsible for all maintenance activities on the offshore facilities, both planned and corrective, provides guidance to the offshore maintenance teams in their day-to-day routines
- Developing, tracking and controlling the maintenance budget
- Develop and managing maintenance plans including the incorporation of deferment related activities into the Integrated Production Plan
- Managing the planning and execution of all regulatory and integrity based maintenance tasks within scheduled intervals
- Managing maintenance key performance indicators (KPI’s) and ensure that Integrity Operating Windows are monitored, evaluated and revised.
- Oversee Management of Change (MOC) process for Operations Department and ensure all engineering requirements for changes are met.
- Regularly reviewing spares holdings to minimize commercial exposure and prevent high equipment replacement costs.
- Manage third party contractors to ensure monitoring maintenance of SS lines robust and identify opportunities for continuous improvement