In Finance, you will have the opportunity to grow your career in different functional groups such as Accounts Payable, Midstream Accounting, Bank, Revenue and Retail, Credits and Receivables, Intercompany, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Upstream Accounting and Business Analysis and Support.
– Provide core finance and accounting services including month-end close process and reconciliation activities
– Deliver accurate and timely financials and execute control performance
– Collaborate with different teams internally within Finance and across multi-functional teams to deliver value to the company
– Enable process improvement opportunities and projects by understanding the end-to-end processes and bringing your insights and ideas forward
– Support organizational capability by sharing your knowledge and expertise
Skills & Requirements:
– Bachelor’s Degree major in Finance, Business, Accounting, and related courses.
– Demonstrated experience and background in Finance, Accounting, and/or Audit work
– Effective communicator and able to build relationships with various stakeholders and teams
– Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
– Innovative and has a passion for learning digital tools and technologies
– Experience and knowledge in digital tools and other technology systems is an advantage