About the role :
Under the responsibility of the Compute & Cloud Director, you will contribute to the construction of Alstom Transport’s strategy, the design of Compute & Cloud services, in particular public Cloud services, the integration of business & commercial solutions into the landscape Alstom Infrastructure.
Manage a team of 20 people (Architects; Developers/internal; contractors/ France; India) you will be responsible for:
– Drive and support the transformation of the company’s Cloud
– Design, promote and help the adoption of public cloud services (IAAS, PAAS etc.)
– Manage hosting architecture topics:
- Define Compute & Cloud models
- Build roadmaps
- Build technology components and services to continuously streamline the infrastructure landscape
- Lead innovation topics in line with organizational goals
– Manage architecture design services to integrate all enterprise solutions into our public cloud landscape.
– Develop and maintain automated delivery of public cloud services.
– Manage Finops activities.
– Manage licenses of all technological solutions in the landscape (OS/DB/MW/etc.).
Candidate requirements :
To be considered for this role, the candidate must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
– You hold an engineering degree, preferably in information technology, you have approximately 12 years of experience in IS&T architecture, in the fields of hosting and cloud services. You have very good technical skills on different subjects.
– You have experience in managing teams in a multicultural environment.
– You have a rudimentary knowledge of financial aspects (budgetary management, real, acruals, etc.).
– Working with an outsourcing partner, you are experienced in the contractual aspects of hosting services
– You have an in-depth knowledge of hosting technologies:
_ Datacenter and Cloud urbanization;
_ Solutions hyperconvergées (DELL VXRAIL)
_ Virtualisation : VMWARE full stack
_ OS : Linux, Windows, AIX, Solaris
_ Databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MYSQL, POSTGRE
_ Virtual and office applications: Citrix
- In-depth knowledge and experience of public cloud providers is required (especially Microsoft Azure).
- A good understanding of Devops methodology and tools.
_ Langages : Powershell, Terraform, Bash, API, Pipeline, YAML
_ Automation tools: CICD, Jenkins, Gitlab CI,
_ Plateformes : Gitlab
_ Docker, Kubernetes
– You demonstrate good communication, efficiency and execution skills. You are results-oriented and demonstrate intellectual curiosity and creativity.
– You are fluent in English and you are willing to work independently in an international environment to meet the challenges of the new Alstom