• Develop and implement marketing and communication plans designed for key clients in Egypt.
• Contribute to developing deep client partnerships by providing marketing support including marketing analysis, insight development and campaign activities to assist clients to drive portfolio growth
• Manage the client marketing programs and funds from planning to execution and ensure a seamless marketing in kind process implementation
• Influence and gain the support of client banks to participate in marketing activities, negotiating the financial terms of their participation
• Lead for planning, guiding and delivering on all Marketing VIK (Value-in-Kind) plans and targets by effectively partnering with external agency partners
• Support the activation of global sponsorship and product platform initiatives with Egyptian clients.
• Establish strong partnerships with internal teams to assist in the delivery of marketing initiatives.
• Effectively manage all stakeholders responsible for the successful implementation of any activity including agencies, suppliers, merchants, clients, and others as appropriate.
• Review implementation of plans on an ongoing basis and provide guidance to external and internal stakeholders to ensure that KPIs are achieved
• Manage the admin work and processes related to client contracting.
Candidate requirements :
• Demonstrated track record in the development and implementation of integrated campaigns as well as marketing consultancy and agency management
• Innovative thinker with a track record of delivery and proven ability to manage several projects concurrently and see them through from conception to conclusion
• Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills at all stakeholder levels
• Marketing data familiarity and Influencing skills are critical.
• Project management skills
• Client relationship and management skills