About The Role:
Responsible for the day-to-day task maintaining CSX pricing documents. Handles daily EDI error issues and resolves accordingly. Maintains a strong focus on issues around the resolution of pricing suspense and disputes.
- Handles all aspects of pricing suspense and disputes (including linehaul and switch pricing)
- Responsible for updates to price related industry reference file data (stations, interchanges, routes, shipment conditions, Standard Transportation Commodity Code (STCC) product codes).
- Handles daily EDI pricing errors
- Assists with maintenance of pricing documents
- Handling of foreign line pricing documents and rate entry
- Public tariff processing and analysis
- SOX process review and audit performance
- Miscellaneous activities and responsibilities as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s Degree/4-year Degree
- 1 or more years of experience in 1 or more years of Non-supervisory experience required in Business administration, finance, marketing, transportation, logistics, or any other related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with database reporting or visualization
- Knowledge of CSXT commodities, routes, interchanges and equipment