About the role :
As an energy industry leaders, our measurement technician career opportunitie fuel personal and professional growth. At MPC, we’re committed to being a great place to work – one that welcomes new ideas, encourages diverse perspectives, develops our people, and fosters a collaborative team environment.
- Installs, operates, inspects, maintains, tests, and calibrates natural gas measurement equipment. Provides technical support for metering and regulation (compressor) stations in assigned geographic area.
- Monitors measurement system performance. Troubleshoots and performs root cause analysis on anomalies.
- Inspects, maintains, and performs repairs and preventative maintenance on measurement devices and equipment such as, but not limited, to flow computer, mass flow meters, turbine meters, Coriolis meters, gas chromatographs, sulfur analyzers, and other related devices.
- Configures and programs telemetry units used in smart metering.
- Oversees meter proving’s. Witnesses third-party meter calibrations.
- Maintains complete, accurate and regulatory-compliant documentation.
Candidate requirements :
High School (Required)