Mechanical Maintenance TechnicianFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
Mechanical maintenance technicians are responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing machinery.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections and service on machines.
- Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling as necessary.
- Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
- Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
- Orders and installs replacement parts for machines.
- Identifies the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
- Repairs broken machines quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares reports documenting work performed.
- Cleans, organizes, inventories, stocks, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
- Coordinates with managers to schedule regular maintenance on machines.
- Collaborates with product manager or plant engineer regarding new products being added and modifications that will be required.
- Makes necessary modifications and implements tests runs; confers with product manager regarding test results and makes additional alterations to machinery as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Required of at least 3 years of technical experience in the Railway related field.
- Physically fit.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Willing to learn and to be trained.