Mechanical Maintenance TechnicianFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
The Maintenance Mechanic will oversee the performance and maintenance of large production machinery.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections and service on machines.
- Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling as necessary.
- Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
- Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
- Orders and installs replacement parts for machines.
- Identifies the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
- Prepares reports documenting work performed.
- Required of at least 3 years of technical experience in the Railway related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Willing to learn and to be trained.