About the role :
Responsible for supporting and delivering the safe operation of processes and systems in line with high HSSE standards, whilst developing technical and analytical capabilities.
- Make sure1 filling machine like 1L&4L filling line in good state. Be in responsible for PM and CM.
- According to the SOP and WI, complete preventive maintenance of pump, piping system and manifold.
- To schedule and implement plant equipment inspection and preventive maintenance, and provide support for other equipment maintenance.
- Make sure all plant mechanical equipment are in safe working condition while machine unplanned breakdown and maintenance cost are minimized.
- To do failure root cause analysis and take corrective actions and share lessons learn. The failure root causes are analyze and actions take, lessons learn.
- Be involved or lead modification and capital projects as needed. Ensure projects meet HSSE expectation such as MOC, relevant regulations and standard, and project objectives.
- Be involved in instruction and evaluation of maintenance third party’s service as needed.
- Support operation team as needed. Ensure technicians and operators can get adequate professional guidance and skills from the incumbent.
Candidate requirements :
- Mechanical engineering background or related disciplines will be better.
- More than 5 years of plant experience in repair, preventive maintenance and manage of mechanical and instrumentation equipment.
- A good communicator, and team worker with the ability and willingness to work closely with others
- Hold mechanic and welding certification are preferred Willingness to teach and share knowledge with others.
- Logical thinking, highly organized and problem solving ability.
- Motivated self -starter.
- Effectively prioritize work and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Works well under high pressure situations.
- Committed to environmentally, safe and healthy work practices.
- English ability in reading, writing preferred
- Familiarity with industrial and Chinese national codes and standards