Excellent and proven track record in sales and customer service over long periods of time.
In-depth knowledge of Apple’s in-store and online products and services, as well as third-party solutions for various industries for personal, business, educational and professional (creative) use.
Knowledge of business solutions and industry trends.
– Boost sales by creating complete solutions consisting of both Apple products and services and complimentary items.
– Explains to customers how to integrate technology in the home and how to implement solutions in small and medium businesses or educational institutions.
– Manages or supports Business Briefings.
– Identifies emerging technologies and consumer trends, as well as ways the team can leverage this data to develop new sales opportunities.
– Continually keeps abreast of competitor offerings and technology industry news.
– Serves as a role model and Mentor to Product Zone colleagues due to in-depth knowledge of products and purchase options (such as financing and manager contracts), ability to interpret the industry, and sales aptitude.
– Shares best practices on Ownership and Customer loyalty with Product Zone colleagues and other teams.
– Contributes to the success of all areas of the store, taking a flexible approach to business needs.
– Proactively approaches and engages each customer to understand their needs and deliver comprehensive solutions both in-store and online.
– Effectively presents Apple products, services, and ecosystem through demos, personalized consultations, and a willingness to answer questions.
– Create memorable experiences that highlight the benefits of Apple products and services.
– Provides customized solutions that meet the needs of all types of customers, including corporate, education, and creative customers.
– Satisfies customer needs by leveraging strong knowledge of Apple technology, high technical skills, and creativity.
– Continually keeps abreast of company news, offerings and initiatives by leveraging: internal tools and resources, field experience, and teamwork.
– Ensures maximum accuracy in every activity and transaction.
Skills & Requirements:
– Ability to properly collaborate and relate to business owners and managers.
– Resourcefulness and ability to achieve personal goals while contributing to the success of the entire team.
– Ability to collaborate with store colleagues and strategic partners.
– Knowledge of a CRM platform.
– Results and action-oriented.
– Ability to solve customer problems through both self-control and listening and presentation skills.
– Ability to support multiple customers with varying needs.
– Solid time management and multi-tasking skills.
– Interest in learning more and sharing new information with the team.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, strong teamwork, and customer service skills.