Do you want to evolve in a rich technical environment and for you, relational is part of your daily life?
Join the Bouygues Telecom Entreprises operations department and more specifically Johan’s team as a Network Support Engineer, with a permanent contract, in a fulfilling work environment based in Meudon (92).
– Be the guarantor of the resolution of level 2 incidents on fixed solutions: Data; Voice and Security;
– Be the sole contact for a portfolio of large accounts (private or public sector);
– Contribute to the successful implementation of fixed solutions sold to customers;
– Participate in steering committees at your customers’ sites to ensure optimal monitoring (occasional travel is required);
– Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and tools for incident management.
Skills & Requirements:
– You have a Bac+5 degree from a university or engineering school,
– You have a first experience (internship; work-study) in the operation of fixed and data solutions (SDWAN, L2L, UTM, ToIP), ideally with an operator.
– Also, obtaining certifications on Cisco and/or Fortinet equipment would be a real plus.
– You are recognized for your reactivity as well as your ability to listen, analyze and communicate.
– Gross fixed annual salary over 13.1 months
– Incentive and profit-sharing agreement
– Company Savings Plan with attractive matching contributions
– Various group benefits
– Regular telecommuting