The Performance Manager is in charge of the analysis and monitoring of the performance of marketing campaigns.
As a Performance Manager, he/she must ensure that the Campaign Managers have all the elements (Dashboard, indicators, etc.) to measure the effectiveness of the campaigns for which they are responsible.
– Governance of the database used for performance: maintenance and evolution
– Creation, maintenance, improvement, and evolution of reports and dashboards under Tableau / Datorama according to the needs of users, and tool evolutions.
– Responsible for analysis methods (setting up panels or control groups, etc.)
– Maintenance and enrichment of the perf process (respect of the repository and good nomenclatures)
– Animation of the performance
– Performance measurement referent
– Animation of committees dedicated to the performance of campaigns
– CRM referent for the Customer Knowledge Department
– Creation and presentation of dashboards to the CRM and Marketing departments
– Training of users on performance measurement tools (campaign managers, marketing, etc.)
– Referent of the tools to the users
– First level assistance on the performance measurement tools
Skills & Requirements:
– Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management.
– Knowledge of the functions, operation, and mission of the specific department.
– Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
– Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
– Management experience in a team-oriented workplace is preferred.
– Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Access.