Model Coordination ServiceFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
A Service Coordinator acts as an advocate for their clients and provides information on how they can access community services. In addition, they work as an intermediary between clients, often serving in a support role for them during difficult times.
- Demonstrate of an exemplary behavior with regards to HSE o Implement HSE requirements within the Engineering area.
- Supervise and coordinate the 3D model activities performed by the EPSCC Contractor.
- Provide support and expertise and contribution with regards to his discipline.
- Provide support to challenge and support the Contractor in the value engineering exercise. Promote alternatives design to optimize cost, work and schedule.
- Timely review and comment engineering documents and consolidate comments related to engineering and vendor deliverables; liaise with other engineering specialist(s),and entity (Operations, HSE,…) as required.
- Ensure that the engineering activities related to 3D model matters are performed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, FPSO Key Technical Requirements HSE standards, within the agreed time schedule and cost.
- Ensure close coordination with other disciplines on all engineering, constructability and operational matters ; typically 3D model development, layout reviews, etc…
- Prepare the deviation requests to FPSO Key Technical Requirements, follow up the instruction by the company Head Office experts to ensure timely answer.
- Promptly respond to engineering clarifications, request for deviations and unexpected technical issues, by a proactive and proficient approach.
- Strong work ethic and service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.