Act as an expert in HSE to support our client personnel, the Client and other stakeholders within project limits. Provide solutions to idenfiied HSE problems. Build positive relationships with stakeholders both internal and external.
Main responsibilities :
Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
• Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business and vessel operations.
• Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters. Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
• Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc
Skills & Requirements:
Min Diploma in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
• Possess certification in NEBOSH
• Min 5 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction and Marine Industry.
• Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
• Strong passion in HSE.
• Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point