About The Role:
You will work in interface with all the departments and teams of Fraicheur de Paris (Research, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations, Maintenance, …), your work and your proposals will strengthen the company in its ability to support the City of Paris in its energy transition.
- Launch and validate the network design studies carried out by the project manager.
- Launch and follow up on requests for administrative authorizations.
- Carry out work tenders, in relation with the Purchasing Department.
- To accompany the project management in the follow-up of the works, to accept the executed works and to transfer them to the Operational Maintenance Department.
- Place orders and monitor the project budget.
- Reporting (technical and financial) to the department manager.
- Ensure communication with clients and third parties (SAP, City of Paris, etc.) as well as with the various internal departments.
- Training BAC +5 in the field of the BTP / Roads.
- Experience of at least 2/3 years in managing VRD type projects.
- Knowledge of the Office pack, MSproject.
- Motivated, efficient, rigorous, with good writing skills, responsible, with a sense of initiative and adaptability, a taste for teamwork, and great interpersonal skills.