Experienced Senior Analyst will be part of a loan administration team assisting with implementation of Risk Free Rates, “RFR”, supporting the bank’s Wholesale Libor Transition Program. Must be an expert to advanced user of Loan IQ system. Seeking experienced individual in closing, servicing syndicated loans. Individual is required to understand and work in accordance with internal procedures and facility-specific documentation. Must be able to interpret loan documentation and set-up loan deals accordingly in Loan IQ.
– Responsible for analyzing and understanding loan agreements and related documentation.
– Develop a detailed understanding of RFR Market concepts and practices for all major currencies.
– Perform loan servicing for different types of loans, including Syndicated and Bi-Lateral Loans.
– Build deal structures in Loan IQ including amending existing deal structures
– Execute and manage Loan Portfolio in multi-currency.
– Review and drive break resolution identified in reconciliations, either for daily or month-end reporting purposes.
– Provide support to the Lender and Borrower by addressing all inquiries timely.
– Manage shared team functions and team email boxes.
– Communicate and support all inquiries from offshore support team.
– Train junior Loans Administration Analyst(s).
– Trouble-shoot basic Loan IQ functional problems/issues.
– Other work includes RFR project and any remediation efforts, as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
– Proficient in LIQ usage, including building and amending existing deal structures, and loan administration. Preferably 5-10 years of experience.
– Familiarity with RFR operational processes.
– 3Strong process and operational risk understanding.
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
– Ability to multi task, manage time and meet deadlines.
– ClearPar technology experience is a plus.
– Syndicated Loan Trading experience is a plus.
– The position requires adherence to strict deadlines, and timely processing of transactions.