Responsible for defining business intelligence requirements for individual subject areas; develops conceptual data models, design, build and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligence programs. Works cross-functionally to collect data and makes actionable recommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of data sources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makes recommendations to executives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
– Plans and executes multiple projects involving all aspects of business intelligence solutions and data, including business intelligence analysis and data exploitation.
– Takes business intelligence to the next level to support business decisions and recommend best practices and policies in business intelligence implementation, maintenance, and data quality.
– Contributes to a variety of projects related to the development, testing, and implementation of new and modified business intelligence systems efficiently and cost-effectively.
– Leads analysis and recommendations relating to the organization’s optimization and testing efforts.
– Customizes business intelligence report contents and views using Excel, Access, and other tools to meet the requirements of the internal business -customers.
– Works with team and customers to define business requirements, resolve technical issues and provide training.
– Works cross-functionally to implement key projects. Interfaces with other departments to leverage data for their respective business needs.
– Tracks website usage using Omniture and other web-tracking tools.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
Skills & Requirements:
– Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
– Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make -them promoters of our products and services.
– Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users, and advocates of our game-changing technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
– Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
– Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making callbacks, and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
– Drive results and growth.
– Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
– Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities.