About the role :
We are recruiting for our client, a renowned engineering company in the field of industrial water treatment, an oil and gas project buyer.
– Conducting consultations, jointly with the project team, launched on behalf of clients (project management / EPCM), as part of renovation projects for storage units of gas/GNL :
– Participation in the preparation of the budget
– Development of the purchasing strategy
– Subdivisions of needs and identification of bidders
– Drafting of purchasing documents for the consultation
– Conduct of the consultation (launch, follow-up, alignments/clarifications, commercial negotiations and final, contractualisation)
– Establishment of contractual documents for order.
– Ensure the follow-up of the markets (Contract Management), jointly with the business managers
Purchasing, Negotiation, Expediting, Contract management, Claim Industry experience: Oil & Gas