▪ Create the jobs into company systems (AMP, SAP)
▪ Prepare Job Package for the Workshop
▪ Update and Follow-up activity files and Customer payments
▪ Keep record of all job dossiers into shared drive
▪ Verify and consolidate the time sheets and input in ERP
▪ Manage and archive all administrative work asked by QRC manager.
▪ Orders consumable of the QRC
▪ Manage Good receipt in SAP
▪ Coordinate HSE and Quality activities
▪ Receive, check and communicate to BSC Suppliers invoice.
Candidate requirements :
▪ Bac +3 in Technical or equivalent, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
▪ Highly proficient in both spoken and written in French and English language is a must.
▪ Greatly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel.
▪ Ability to handle multi-tasking and work under tight deadlines.
▪ Good oral and written communication skills.
▪ Ability to successfully work in a matrix and multidisciplinary organization.
▪ 2 years of experience in Customer Service and Project Administrative is preferred.
▪ HSE and Quality experience is preferred.