About the role :
The operational project manager develops field expertise in the trades: Logistics / Transport / Co-packing.
Le Roy Logistique is a national and international transport organizer and a provider of tailor-made logistics solutions. Ranked among the main French transport and logistics providers, the group, with the status of a family business, owes its success to the initiative, individual responsibility and friendliness that it conveys to its employees.
- Lead continuous improvement missions
- Carry out “business” tests on our tools of tomorrow
- Train operators
- Define the best practices of the company (process, tools)
- Implement new tools / processes (innovations)
Candidate requirements :
- BAC + 2 training in the field of logistics or production
- Your experience allows you to master logistics and transport processes and you have an appetite for “field” subjects related to continuous improvement.
- You are comfortable with computer tools
- You like working in a team in the field and know how to communicate with multiple interlocutors.