Operations AnalystFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
Responsible for a variety of tasks involving business assurance and improvement efforts that support sales, operations, and customer experience. Works with a cross-functional team that encompasses representation from all divisions to understand current challenges. Works to define current processes and defines the future state that could improve efficiencies, drive revenue, and align with the company’s objectives.
- Supports analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance and Legal.
- Builds process mappings to show current and future state.
- Helps to define success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor and measure the success of those metrics.
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses and solution recommendations.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) to secure alignment.
- Conducts research, gathers analysis, and builds reports.
- Must be able to apply reports, build presentations and present findings to leaders.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Visio is a plus.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- An encouraging and casual work environment with chances to showcase your skills.
- A culture of innovation and continuous learning.
- Training, support, and mentoring to expand and evolve your expertise.
- For more information into our culture, check out:https://jobs.comcast.com/meet-comcast/our-culture