About The Role:
This position requires weekly travel for periods of three consecutive months within our subsidiaries in France.
- Participate in analysis through observation, interviews and data analysis.
- Define action plans.
- Leading the roll-out Supporting the entire subsidiary (from the Operations Manager to the supervisors).
- Coaching, training.
- Facilitation of transformation workshops (safety, planning, dashboards, management rituals, problem solving).
- Implementation of concrete actions with management.
- Participate in change management.
- Assist the KIHO deployment manager in identifying economic and operational gains.
- Strengthen the repository (standards, tools) and deployment kits based on feedback from deployed subsidiaries.
- Suggest ways of improving the deployment methodology, tools, training, etc.
- 5 years of higher education, such as engineering or business school.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience.
- Adaptability and speed of learning.
- Ability to communicate and transmit.
- Ability to analyse and summarise.
- Mastery of diagnostic techniques and analysis of operational and economic performance.
- Very good knowledge of computer tools (Excel, Visual Basic, Powerpoint, etc.).