About the role :
Do you love how it feels to make someone’s day? As an Operations Expert, you know better than anyone else the satisfaction of getting the latest Apple product into your hands.
- ensuring products take the final step in the supply chain: getting into customers’ hands.
- You’re in charge of the store’s entire inventory – products, parts, tools, supplies, and everything else.
- You make sure your team has the support, knowledge, and resources required to maintain product availability.
- complete inventory tasks, and keep the stockroom organized as new products arrive.
- You’re in constant contact with the management and leadership teams.
- sharing data about the status of products and parts.
Candidate requirements :
- Ability to think quickly and perform problem-solving tasks, even within changing conditions.
- Leadership skills, whether guiding by example or coaching a group.
- Strong organizational skills, quickly evaluating every situation.
- •You can manage and meet multiple inventory deadlines each week.
- •You’re willing to observe guidelines to allow secure access to products and movement through the stockroom.
- •You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.