As a Sales Strategy and Operations Associate for Italy, you will be responsible for delivering on the many topics and projects managed by Sales Operations. Reporting to the head of Sales Strategy and Operations for Southern Europe, Middle-East, and Africa, you will partner with the Italy management team.
– Partner with the Managing Director and leadership team, owning the in-depth monitoring and tracking of the Italy business (e.g. strategic priorities, forecast, pipeline, business trends, customer onboarding progress, account plan follow-up, systems hygiene, etc.).
– Prepare weekly management forecast calls and provide ongoing updates on business/metrics to regional leadership teams.
– Manage the delivery of core annual planning processes.
– Master measurement tools to develop trustworthy business insights and proposals on a needed basis.
– Work collaboratively across the global organization (Sales, Support, Operations, Marketing, Finance, etc.) and the broader EMEA Google Cloud Sales Strategy Operations team.
Skills & Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
– Experience working in a Sales Operations or Finance role in technology or banking organizations.
– Experience with enterprise organizations, managing internal stakeholders, presenting to executives and technical management teams.
– Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently.