About the role:
as a P&C Insurance Project Manager you’ll Move the lines by gaining agility and creativity and taking place in a large network of international experts. Build an agile career in a flexible work environment. Join Accenture, a Great Place To Work certified company, and come imagine, transform and positively impact the world. Be a change maker
- Intervene during the scoping phase by understanding the strategic issues of the clients in order to integrate them into the reflections and deliverables and by choosing the most appropriate solutions
- Organize and manage the implementation of the project, while being responsible for the proper application of the contract;
- Coordinate and supervise a community of consultants and analysts around business / technical subjects for which you will be responsible;
- Actively participate in our pre-sales work (internally, with publishers, with customers), and be responsible for developing commercial proposals;
- Demonstrate an ability to propose and implement innovative solutions;
- Establish a relationship of trust with the client and have discussions with management on the client side to develop Accenture’s image and open discussions beyond the strict project scope.
- You have significant experience in consulting or have participated in internal projects for one or more major players in the property and casualty insurance sector;
- You have a first experience as a project manager on insurance implementation topics;
- You have strong managerial experience, and are used to dealing with high-level managers;
- You demonstrate a collaborative spirit and have excellent interpersonal skills, have demonstrated very good adaptability and communication skills and have a taste for developing customer relations;
- You have a passion for technology and innovation;
- You have good analytical, synthesis and listening skills;
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken.
You will also stand out from the game thanks to the following elements:
- You have knowledge of new innovations and trends in the insurance sector (Blockchain, Internet of Things, Cloud computing, Edge computing, DevOps);
- You master at least one Agile method (Scrum, Kanban, Safe…);
- You master the SQL language and one or more languages in the NoSQL ecosystem;
- You have knowledge of data architectures and the cloud;
- You have experience on one or more public cloud environments (GCP, Azure, AWS, other);
- You have experience in data visualization (PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, D3.js…).