Performance Analyst SolarFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
The Technical Performance Analysis team is responsible for analysing wind turbine and solar SCADA and CMS data to identify component and performance issues on any turbine, throughout our fleet.
The Performance Analyst will focus on optimising wind farm operational efficiency through technical support of Operations, Asset Management and other functions.
- Collection, management, verification and further analysis and evaluation of solar SCADA data that is collected via various solar systems. The purpose of the job is to identify technical issues affecting both individual performance and the overall performance of the solar farm, to recommend solutions and to review their effectiveness in order to support the broader optimisation of solar farm performance
- Development of software tools and processes to quantify, analyse and track wind farm performance including support to help early identification of potential turbine component failures. This includes continuous improvement on analysis using advanced analytical methods.
- Continuous improvement of technical expertise within the Performance Team and occasional development of bespoke software tools for the Asset Integrity & Site Operations Teams
- Prepare and support the site specific Monthly Reporting with regards to the mentioned scope
- Monthly support for the asset manager for park-specific reports including data transfer
- End of Warranty Analysis, Reviews and Reporting in accordance with requirements of different sites
- Support for site inspections with Engineering
- Successfully completed university degree in scientific subjects, physics, engineering and/or mathematical studies or Similar
- Knowledge of solar engineering and solar energy conversion
- Knowledge of solar farm operations and solar farm SCADA systems
- Good knowledge in MS EXCEL required, knowledge in MS ACCESS (or similar) and SQL (or similar) is preferable
- Good knowledge of Python and/or Databricks programming is required
- Commercial awareness, specifically with regards to the impact of solar performance and technical decisions on the overall project economics
- Team player, flexibility and enthusiasm for working in a dynamic international environment