- Propose and implement the procedures and methods to manage the planning of the Package in accordance with the users’ needs, the specifications, and the tools.
- Validate, review and follow-up the execution planning for the Package.
- Analyze the planning, identify critical paths, bottlenecks or constraints that adversely affect meeting of project objectives.
- Provide planning and scheduling input for Project planning consolidation, for cost forecasting, for reporting purposes as well as for periodic presentations to stake holders .
- Support all project staff at all project locations with regards to planning and planning tools.
- Liaise with and assist the Affiliate for any subject related to planning. o Replace other package planners when they are away on vacation.
- Perform various studies on demand (e.g. planning optimization, reshuffling of tasks, etc.)
- Prepare and submit to hierarchy all internal reports of the Package (weekly and monthly). o Ensure issuance of the reports on time to the internal project entities.
- Ensure a proper planning definition, follow-up and reporting throughout the phases of the Project for
Candidate requirements :
- Experience (10 years minimum) in Project Planning and Scheduling for EPC projects.
- Experience in offshore project (minimum 5 years) and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Competence in Primavera 6.7, preferably in networked environment
- High level of analytical skills to perform analyses of planning.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, including the confidence and ability to present information effectively to any audience.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) with sound communication skills.
- Rigorous and organized