About the role :
As Planning and Analytics Lead, you will be instrumental in enabling the execution of the Google Cloud VMO strategy. You will be a part of the Strategy Enablement function of Google Cloud VMO and drive key strategic enablers such as Demand Planning, Oversight for Exception management, Budget Tracking, Centralized Reporting, and Market Intelligence.
- Work with business teams on resource demand, capacity, budget planning, and auditing vendor compliance to agreement terms.
- Manage centralized performance reporting and develop insightful dashboards enabling data-driven service management.
- Manage vendor assessment scorecards and models benchmarking vendor performance.
- Perform operational and financial analysis including spend analytics, budget to plan tracking, and GAP analysis.
- Direct primary and secondary external market research to establish industry benchmarks around cost benchmarks, performance metrics, vendor capabilities, and location SWOT analysis.
Candidate requirements :
- 10 years of experience in extended workforce operations in either sourcing, process excellence, workforce management (WFM), solutions, or service delivery.
- Experience in business planning, enterprise reporting, data visualization, workforce planning, and budget management.
- Experience executing global delivery transformation initiatives.
- Experience with implementing automation of workforce management, reporting, and dashboards.
- Experience with the Google Workspace (e.g., Sheets, Slides, Docs).
- Knowledge of SQL, Google Data Studio, and other data visualization tools.