Power BI Developer AssociateFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
Use Power Platform tools and techniques to create Business Intelligence reports that turns data into meaningful business insights, interact with clients to have a better understanding of reporting needs, develop, and support new and existing data warehouses and analytical reports using DAX and Power Query.
- Set business requirements for BI tools.
- Translate business requirements into technical ones.
- Develop and support Power BI reports and datasets.
- Combine and transform data from many sources using Power Query.
- Create and support report/data model measures using DAX.
- Standardize data into coherent formats so that can be queried by users.
- Develop, deploy and maintain BI solutions.
- Align architecture with business requirements.
- Identify ways to improve data models.
- Use data visualization techniques to build interactive reports.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Technology
- Experience in data preparation and data warehousing projects
- Experience in Microsoft BI stack with Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- Experience in working with Power BI, Tableau, or SAP
- Familiarity with scripting and programming
- Knowledge of SQL server