Power Supply AssociateFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
The Power Supply Associate will use their developing knowledge base to engage in analytical planning and operational responsibilities within the Power Supply department for Ameren Illinois. This position will report to the Manager of Power Supply.
- Review and evaluate information requests to ensure a complete understanding of the business need. Select appropriate data sources, analyze data and provide results in a consumable format that meets the need and supports business decision-making.
- Review daily and monthly schedules for energy and capacity in the Midwest Independent System Operator (MISO) against multiple contracts to ensure schedules are accurately reflected.
- Regularly review reports on energy usage and use information to submit daily forecasts of load.
- Retire and transfer Renewable Energy Credits (REC) and Zero Emission Credits (ZEC).
- Provide data and analysis for the development of tariff prices and budget projections.
- Review and process invoices for energy, capacity, RECs, ZECs and other billings.
- As part of the team, review commodity contracts, Illinois legislation and other legal readings, using growing knowledge to provide power supply interpretation and/or commentary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Analytical abilities, teamwork, organization, and communication skills.
- Proficient skills in all Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures in all circumstances.