About the role :
Product Owner will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to define, document and communicate the Republic Finance vision and requirements for the CRM solution to the broader team. The Product Owner will work collaboratively with the all the partner teams in the development and prioritization of the backlog and ongoing backlog management, including refinement and prioritization of user stories. The Product Owner will be responsible for engaging subject matter experts, facilitating internal decision making and communicating decisions back to the impacted team. The Product Owner will be the subject matter expert representing the project requirements to various scrum teams, capture user feedback and drive action throughout the organization to meet project objectives.
• Ensure product strategy is aligned with business strategy
• Define metrics to track and measure project success
• Write business requirements in user story format
• Build, prioritize and own the product backlog
• Be the voice of the customer in representing business requirements to various cross functional teams
• Plan and lead user acceptance testing
• Participate in daily scrum meetings, lead scrum retrospectives and product demos.
• Min 5 years of experience in Product owner role, preferably leading Salesforce or CRM initiative
• 2+ years of Salesforce Financial Cloud experience
• 1+ years of process design using Omnistudio
• Highly skilled in defining the MVP and planning continuous value delivery
• Highly skilled in defining and documenting complex business requirements
• Strong background working in fast paced environment involving multiple implementation partners, navigating ambiguous situations, making analytical trade-off decisions
• Strong team player, collaborative and experienced in communicating requirements to global teams