About the role :
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager that is driven and has a passion for making the things happen. Working in an environment that is based on trust and mutual respect and interest on having each person helping each other.
- Manages and leads a program involving multiple functions and project teams to drive the engineering development, implementation and operation of a cloud platform service.
- Defines the program charter that will guide the whole program team.
- Manage scope, schedule, risks, opportunities, communication plan, stakeholder expectation (win-win) map and KPIs.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal manufacturing and development partners to recommend and implement changes to product, processes, or business practices to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the manufacturing and/or engineering organization.
- Leads and provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Candidate requirements :
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Typically 6-10 years experience on program management.
- Knowledge on PMBOK (for project / program management).
- PMP/PMI certification is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid experience with program management practices/discipline.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid experience on agile and lean.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Extensive experience with using project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.