- Builds tender integrated schedules and cost estimates
- Build project schedule and project budgeting in cost and schedule tools
- Ensures compliance to the Global Standard process for Project Controls
- Support PM to align project budgets to as sold in appropriate systems
- Maintain project schedule and cost forecast throughout project
- Analyse schedule and cost trends and provide forecasted cost and schedules to project team
- Maintain a register of potential schedule and cost risks
- Maintain a register of actual and committed costs
- Checks and controls cost movements, compares with current scope and progress as well as with previous forecast. Also Compares with productivity factors and validates accuracy of estimates
- Communicates schedule and cost status/forecasts/risk to functional cost owners and drives/supports risk mitigation
- Provides internal and external project reporting of project status
- Collaborate with 3rd parties on project cost and schedules
- Presents all financial data in a transparent way, attends project and management review to present cost status
- Provides change order calculations to ensure schedule and cost estimates are accurate
- Updates changes in appropriate systems to ensure costs are aligned to the current situation
- Aligns with Finance Controller to ensure reconciliation takes place between approved project financial data and books.
- Support project close out and claims
- Provide support to tenders
- Oversee the planning function on the project
- Quality of the project controlling reporting.
- Accuracy of cost budgets, actuals and forecasting
- Collaboration with functional cost owners to find strategies to reduce cost
- Alignment to established standards ( WBS, process, procedures, tools usage) Efficiency and effectives of the project cost control team where applicable.
- Comply with Quality Procedures, work instructions and Processes in ebook and on site
Report or resolve any non-conformances and process in a timely manner
- Degree qualified either in finance or may have engineering degree (with financial training).
- 5+ years planning large turnkey projects
- 2+ projects providing cost controlling on large turnkey projects
- Lead planner on 2+ turnkey projects