About the role :
The project engineer will be in charge of the management, piloting and monitoring of the various specialists assigned to the project by the technical department
Transmission of hour budgets and the validated schedule assigned to the business engineers.
- Communication of the necessary input data.
- Follow-up of the good progress of the tasks entrusted to the specialists, as well as the hours spent with regard to those budgeted.
- Inform and alert the technical referent of the discipline concerned in the event of a manifest problem (drift in the issuance of deliverables and/or quality of deliverables).
- Coordination of interfaces between specialists from different disciplines.
- Define and adjust the need for possible support from technical resources.
- Ensure the transfer of studies to the Construction team
- Coordinate the missions as well as possible and organize a formalized follow-up point with the technical teams assigned to the scope entrusted according to a frequency to be defined at the start of the project with the project manager.
Follow-up mission of subcontracting companies:
- Organization of kick-off meetings with the construction team.
- Ensure that the subcontractors issue the expected deliverables, and that the business engineers review them according to the established schedule.
- Management of requests for clarifications from companies.
- Ensure the smooth running of supplies and manufacturing for which the subcontracting companies are responsible, based on project purchases and by conducting inspections.
- Analyze with project purchases requests for Additional Work.
- Attend site meetings on site if necessary. – Management of external interfaces with the client entrusted to him by the project manager.
Candidate requirements :