About The Role:
As a member of the Major Projects Early Execution & Partnered Projects team, this position leads the coordination of high profile projects in late development/early execution stage and provides governance on joint venture projects completed by others.
- Actively leading and coordinating the early execution of sophisticated projects in development with interim funding or transitioning into execution, that deliver significant value to the organization
- Advance project execution planning and leadership through influence in working with a diverse group of leaders and partners, delivering internal sponsor results
- Actively participating in development of the scope of work, schedule, costs and risks of assigned projects to ensure the project plan can be successfully completed, prior to transition to execution.
- Building relationships and collaborating with project partners by understanding their needs, through early engagement in decisions and plans that affect them while addressing and resolving issues.
- University degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Business, Economics, or related field
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in regulatory/permitting, finance, project controls, engineering and/or project management experience
- Proven experience in a leadership position leading cross-functional teams for large, sophisticated projects involving internal and external partners.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both verbally and in written form. This includes the ability to interact with executive, peers, and internal and external partners, including experience with executive presentations and interactions.
- Strong leadership and management, including organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to be organized, innovative, take initiative, lead and manage change.