Project ManagerFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful planning, execution, completion and operational integration of new generation and distribution projects into Ameren’s energy delivery and generation systems.
- Leads the project planning process including initiation, design, engineering, material procurement, construction, commissioning, and close out.
- Manage project implementation including project schedule, project budget and the project resources including external vendors and contractors.
- Serves as the primary site authority for assigned project personnel and operations staff on major project- related issues.
- Direct project team and lead the project management process.
- Responsible for metrics tracking, associated reporting to stakeholders, and compliance with regulatory, corporate and business function procedures during all the phases of the project.
- Assist in development of, or revision to, function-specific project management policies, procedures, and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University required.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or engineering management discipline preferred.
- Three years relevant project management experience required.
- Experience in project management controls area preferred.
- Project coordination or team leadership experience preferred.